The old brain is sensitive to clear contrast. For example:
- Before & After
- Risky & Safe
- With & without
- Fast & slow
Let me explain . . .
The contrast allows the old brain to make quick risk-free decisions.
If there is no contrast the old brain delays decision or even makes no decision.
You must create contrast to get your prospect’s old brain’s attention. Using a neutral statement like:
- “We are one of the leading providers”
- “A qualified friendly team”
- “The latest equipment”
Are all disastrous as this language does not help them sort out information quickly and trigger a decision.
Grab a copy of the ebook I wrote called How To Turbo Boost Your Fitness Business with
Powerful Neuromarketing Strategies.
This book includes:
- Understanding how your prospect’s brain works
- Pricing that appeals to the brain
- 10 words that build trust
- Use multiple senses in the buying process
- 15 red hot tips for giving your fitness business a neuromarketing makeover.