Looking Good and Feeling Great is a locally owned and operated company which focuses on providing the public with outstanding customer service and excellent results in the areas of weight loss, lifestyle and in the achievement of health and fitness goals.
We are looking for more Personal Trainers and Group Exercise Instructors in the Penrith area, who can help us educate and empower the public through our Health and Fitness Training Services. This is a great opportunity for those who want to train and enable clients to achieve their lifestyle and fitness goals, outside and inside the gym.
We are currently looking for:
Group Exercise Instructors & Small Group Instructor(s) who are:
- We initially require a fitness instructor to teach Bootcamp type classes at 6am Monday, Wednesday and Fridays in Penrith, initially and with further opportunities of taking small group classes and personal training.
- Fully qualified (Certificate 3 & 4)
- You will be employed as a contractor so you will pay your own tax.
- Highly motivated and passionate about helping their clients achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Experienced or Qualified to teach Group Exercise and would like to instruct classes like Bootcamp and/or Kickboxing/Boxing and/or Strength Training.
- Passionate about Group Training and Small Group Personal Training
- Able to drive to classes and pack fitness equipment into his/her car as we are mobile trainers
- Open to feedback, passionate about self-improvement and willing to pursue professional learning opportunities to become better Personal Trainers/Group Instructors.
Upon successful completion of a 6 week probation period, Group Exercise Instructors earn $50-$65 a session inclusive of superannuation.
Trainers at ‘Looking Good and Feeling Great’ have great opportunities to expand their knowledge and grow within our company and move into more senior roles within the business.
If this is you, contact Denver Oliveux on 0403 691 855 or forward your resume on to firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.