The more your team reveal about:
- who they are,
- what they think and
- how they feel,
This sharing is what makes us vulnerable to our team and team mates. But vulnerability builds a deep trust.
The more trust and connectivity and engagement that will occur between them.
This builds a stronger community with more loyalty, resilience, persistence and longevity.
Here are 10 questions you could use:
- Your greatest loss?
- Your most embarrassing moment?
- Your toughest decision?
- The greatest risk you have taken?
- Your greatest regret?
- Your greatest passion?
- What do you like about your life as it is today?
- What do you dislike about your life as it is today?
- Have you ever felt trapped in your life?
- Person who had the greatest influence on you?
Use ONE of these to start a team meeting or department meeting.
#JTInTheRaw where I chew the thin on business – small business, large business, management of business and any industry business. My goal is to have you think and do different and today I’m focusing your strategically growing your business.
You Can Be A Star In #JTInTheRaw . . .
If you want to be featured in the Implementer Series, where I interview you on what you have implemented from watching #JTInTheRaw, email me now.