The Australian health and fitness industry is valued at $4billion and is one of the most dynamic and innovative in the world. Competition is fierce, and the importance of retaining club members has never been more apparent though industry retention levels are still below 60%. For years this has challenged operators due to a lack of insights into which members were at risk and then having enough of a time window and the tools to change the outcome. Then Keepme arrived, and that changed forever.
Keepme is an AI-driven member retention tool that uses the customer’s data to teach itself about their business. By building a custom model and scoring every member on their risk of leaving, Keepme provides a time window to take action with the integrated engagement tools.
Keepme allows our business to get ahead of the risk of membership cancellations… this means increased membership retention, greater profits, greater staff efficiency and strong business strategy.’ – Troy Morgan, CEO Willows Health Group
Our mission is to equip every operator with insights to help them keep more of their members, and we are now looking to expand our presence into Australia to service the growing demand for our service.
- You will be working for a well funded, fast-growing company with one of the most talked-about industry solutions.
- You will be serviced by the industry’s best lead generation team, who will consistently provide you qualified leads to develop the market
- Your opportunity to earn commission and participate in our growth has no limits
- You will have the chance to shape our progress in Australia and develop your career in line with market success.
What you’ll do
- You will be presenting, proposing and closing deals in Australia from leads provided.
- You will seek out additional opportunities through prospecting and networking.
- You will develop strategic partnerships with partner companies to deliver additional sales.
- You will represent Keepme at Australian media and marketing events.
- You will provide feature enhancement and market-specific developments direct to our engineering team.
Who you are and what it takes to work at Keepme
- You will have 3-8 years of fitness industry experience at a GM level or 2- 5 years of B2B SaaS sales
- You have a track record of building relationships with customers and industry participants, wherever you have worked.
- You are known for being a top performer who always strives for excellence.
- You are bright and capable of learning new methods, concepts and processes. Not just by being taught but by proactively pursuing them yourself.
- You enjoy the idea of working remotely within a global team
- You have personal financial targets and want an incentive plan that will assist with achieving them.
Why you will like Keepme
- We believe we have a tool that will revolutionise the member retention resulting in growth and stability for our customers, while they deliver better experiences to their own.
- We think global and work local, and that means you get equipped with world-class services to deliver your potential into the geography you know and care about.
- We invest in our people to provide them with the environment that allows them to not only deliver their potential but to develop and grow from both a career and personal perspective.
- We believe in our product and have been building raving fans through our innovative products, quick and pain-free implementations and passionate customer service.
- We compensate our team well, provide great benefits and ensure that everyone participates in the success of our company.
How to apply
Email your application to: email@example.com
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.