Last week I spoke with Craig Weber about building successful teams that perform when the pressure is on.
During the show, you will learn about:
- What is conversational capacity?
- What is the relationship between conversational capacity and leadership?
- Practical examples of using conversational capacity in a fitness environment.
- Why are so many of us not good at tough conversations?
- How can we build our own (and our teams) conversational capacity?
Chantal worked for 15 years in senior sales and marketing roles in the media industry before transitioning careers. She began as a qualified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. Realising she could do more to help the industry, she become a Fitness Business Coach with Active Management. Then in 2015 she became the host of the The Fitness Business Podcast. Now with over 165 shows and 210,000 downloads it is one of the world’s top podcasts for fitness business owners, managers and fitpreneurs.
Chantal has interviewed fitness industry leaders including Rick Caro, Bill McBride, Brent Darden, Rasmus Ingerslev, Derek Gallup, Alison Flatley, Mo Hagan, Sarah Robb O’Hagan, Carrie Kepple, Emma Barry.
Fitness industry award winners including Todd Durkin, Krista Popowych, Carol Michaels, Kristen Green.
International authors including Jay Baer, Jeb Blount, Mark Shaefer, Mike Michaelowicz, Michelle Segar.