Last week I spoke with Elias Scarr about essential actions for onboarding new members.
During the show, you will learn about:
- Essential steps of a customer journey in the first 30 days
- New member gifts, gestures and actions that make an impact
- Universal language that connects your team to your members
- Communication in the 30-90 Day growth period
- Two things you must AVOID doing during the onboarding period
- 3 ways a club can ensure a new member has an unforgettable fitness journey
Chantal worked for 15 years in senior sales and marketing roles in the media industry before transitioning careers. She began as a qualified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. Realising she could do more to help the industry, she become a Fitness Business Coach with Active Management. Then in 2015 she became the host of the The Fitness Business Podcast. Now with over 165 shows and 210,000 downloads it is one of the world’s top podcasts for fitness business owners, managers and fitpreneurs.
Chantal has interviewed fitness industry leaders including Rick Caro, Bill McBride, Brent Darden, Rasmus Ingerslev, Derek Gallup, Alison Flatley, Mo Hagan, Sarah Robb O’Hagan, Carrie Kepple, Emma Barry.
Fitness industry award winners including Todd Durkin, Krista Popowych, Carol Michaels, Kristen Green.
International authors including Jay Baer, Jeb Blount, Mark Shaefer, Mike Michaelowicz, Michelle Segar.