Last week I spoke with Jeff Helfgott about how to develop world class leaders in your business.
During the show, you will learn about:
- How do you identify a future leader?
- Steps for training and mentoring a future leader
- Qualitative and quantitative measures to determine someone’s suitability to a leadership role
- What role does technology play in the development of leaders?
- How can business owners develop a leadership program?
Jeff also said:
“If you’re serious about people, invest in them.” Jeff Helfgott
Chantal worked for 15 years in senior sales and marketing roles in the media industry before transitioning careers. She began as a qualified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. Realising she could do more to help the industry, she became a Fitness Business Coach with Active Management. Then in 2015, she became the host of The Fitness Business Podcast. Now with over 238 shows and 400,000 downloads it is one of the world’s top podcasts for fitness business owners, managers and fitpreneurs.
Chantal has interviewed fitness industry leaders including Rick Caro, Bill McBride, Brent Darden, Rasmus Ingerslev, Derek Gallup, Alison Flatley, Mo Hagan, Sarah Robb O’Hagan, Carrie Kepple, Emma Barry.
Fitness industry award winners including Todd Durkin, Krista Popowych, Carol Michaels, Kristen Green.
International authors including Jay Baer, Jeb Blount, Mark Shaefer, Mike Michaelowicz, Michelle Segar.