Last week on the Fitness Business Podcast I spoke with our COVID19 Mastermind Panel.
This is the second edition of our COVID19 Mastermind panel. In this broadcast, our expert panel covers:
- An update about the COVID19 landscape in their territory USA, Canada, Asia, UK and Australia.
- Top three pieces of advice based on their area of expertise, those focus areas are Business, Marketing, Customer experience and retention, people and leadership.
Our expert panel:
* Ross Stewart Campbell, Founder and CEO of FIT Summit – business
* Mike Arce, CEO and Founder of Loud Rumor – marketing
* Maureen Hagan, CEO of CanFitPro – people
* Jon Nasta, Director of Retention Solutions – sales and retention
* Justin Tamsett, Managing Director of Active Management and Owner of The Fitness Business Podcast – leadership
Chantal worked for 15 years in senior sales and marketing roles in the media industry before transitioning careers. She began as a qualified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. Realising she could do more to help the industry, she became a Fitness Business Coach with Active Management. Then in 2015, she became the host of The Fitness Business Podcast. Now with over 262 shows and 500,000 downloads it is one of the world’s top podcasts for fitness business owners, managers and fitpreneurs.
Chantal has interviewed fitness industry leaders including Rick Caro, Bill McBride, Brent Darden, Rasmus Ingerslev, Derek Gallup, Alison Flatley, Mo Hagan, Sarah Robb O’Hagan, Carrie Kepple, Emma Barry.
Fitness industry award winners including Todd Durkin, Krista Popowych, Carol Michaels, Kristen Green.
International authors including Jay Baer, Jeb Blount, Mark Shaefer, Mike Michaelowicz, Michelle Segar.