On Sunday 1 March, 700 Les Mills instructors and enthusiasts will convene at the Royal International Convention Centre in Brisbane, to participate in the Les Mills Q1 Super Workshop.
“It’s been a while since we held a Super Workshop in Brisbane,” says Ryan Hogan, Chief Executive Officer of Les Mills Asia Pacific (LMAP), “so we’re really excited, and expecting a great response.”
Les Mills “Super Workshops” are aptly named because they typically feature:
- One massive venue
- Sophisticated AV set ups to create environments that feel more like you’re at a rock concert than a training workshop
- Iconic Les Mills presenters – in the flesh!
- An enormous stage team, creating a vibe that has to be seen to be believed.
- Hundreds of like-minded instructors all under one roof, creating a unique opportunity for mass networking
- Use of the latest SMART TECH (Les Mills equipment), which is designed to deliver better results in a shorter time
- Interactive Reebok and Polar activations, so participants can see, try and buy the very latest products and innovations.
PLUS, from this Super Workshop instructors take back the skills and knowledge to have their club members:
- coming back to classes, week after week, month after month, and year after year
- inviting (or sometimes dragging in) new members to classes
- working harder in each class (and therefore achieving better results).
Les Mills icon Lisa Osborne (the genius behind BODYATTACK®) is headlining the event, along with along with international ambassadors Ben Main, Marlon Woods and Dee Rowell.
“With a stellar line-up like this, our instructors and participants are in for a real treat. It’s not every day that our Aussie Tribe have the opportunity to learn first-hand from some of the world’s most accomplished Les Mills trainers and presenters; so we are expecting this event to sell out,” Ryan adds.
Interestingly, Les Mills instructors are being encouraged to invite their most passionate and enthusiastic class members to attend this Super Workshop – a move that has generated significant online chatter among instructors.
“The reason we’ve opened this Super Workshop up to class participants is because, ultimately, those people – the ones who are always in the front row of every class, or who are rarely absent – are the individuals who will subsequently proceed to promote the Les Mills programs on their club’s timetable, and specifically, their instructor’s classes to everyone they know!”
“And of course, if they’re really passionate about Les Mills programs then they could also be identified as ideal candidates as future instructors. So this Workshop can serve as an opportunity to for them to catch a glimpse into the world of teaching and instructing group fitness.”
With the event expected to hit its maximum capacity, Les Mills instructors and their class participants are advised to register their attendance early, to avoid disappointment.
Les Mills instructors can buy their tickets at a discounted rate via their instructor portal on the LMAP website at www.lesmills.com.au/quarterly-workshop
Non-instructors can find out more and register to attend via http://bit.ly/brisbanesuperworkshop
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.