We are not looking for your average ‘Operations Manager’, we are seeking a determined, driven Area Manager with a track record of outstanding results. A fitness enthusiast that lives and breathes fitness and will treat these businesses like their own.
A typical week will see you facilitating sales coaching, reporting, attending staff meetings, reviewing performance figures, rolling out new strategies and always being ahead of the next challenge. Working across 3 locations will involve travel and willingness to work from different locations.
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Demonstrated Operations/Area Management experience
- Previous experience in the Fitness Industry preferably in a management role
- Experience in people management
- Demonstrated experience in sales coaching, reporting, reviewing performance figures and rolling out new strategies
- Track record in achieving results
- Ability to motivate and keep team focused
- Excellent well developed communication skills
- Good attitude and strong work ethic
- Superior organisational skills
- Self – motivated, trustworthy and reliable
If you are an experienced results driven Area Manager looking for a new challenge, a new team to call ‘your family’ and an opportunity to develop your skills further, we want to hear from you! An attractive salary package plus a lucrative bonus structure is on offer.
Email Cover letter and a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.