Are you a sales gun with a passion for the health and fitness industry? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Anytime Fitness is Australia’s largest 24/7 fitness club network; with 450 clubs in Australia and 3500 worldwide, we have a strong focus on ensuring our members not only achieve their goals, but have fun. We want our members to ‘feel something better’ and BELONG’!
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Club Manager to drive sales and grow member numbers through leading staff, implementing a range of retention strategies and providing excellent member service.
The successful applicant will receive exceptional training in all areas of club sales and operations, and have huge potential to earn high commissions.
If you are passionate about health and fitness, have a winning “can do” attitude and want to work in a results driven, fun, dynamic fast paced environment then look no further!
Join our successful team of sales guns with the hunger to achieve and the power to succeed!
You will be responsible for all operations of an exciting, growing club; by servicing current members while seeking new business opportunities through referrals and lead generation.
You will be an Anytime Brand ambassador, with the ability to work flexible rotating hours, including evenings and Saturdays.
If you have a love of sport and fitness and have a background in sales then this could be the role for you!
Duties will include:
• Meet and greet potential and existing members
• Meet KPIs and sales targets
• Seek out and generate new sales leads
• Create a great club culture with a strong focus on member experience
• Promote the Anytime Fitness brand and image within the local community
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following;
• Results driven, a problem solver and confidence in working autonomously
• Well presented, enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Passionate about health and fitness
• Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
• Great with people and experienced in delivering high levels of customer service
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Excellent technology and administration skills
• Professional and experienced in management and / or sales, preferably within the fitness industry
What’s in it for you?
A competitive remuneration package, including base salary plus bonuses will be offered to the successful applicant. There is also ongoing support, training, career potential and the opportunity to work within a team and culture that is fantastic.
Please send your current resume to email@example.com, including your cover letter outlining your availability to start.
Due to the nature of the role being highly sought-after, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.