Anytime Fitness is the number one global fitness club chain, and was ranked No 1 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Global Franchise list and was just named the International Franchise of the year at the MYOB FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards. We are super proud and excited to be celebrating 10 years in Australia!
Who are we? And why should you work with us?
At Anytime Fitness Hobart CBD we are a passionate and high performing team who never give up on achieving superior results. We are a family, and as a family we are dedicated to changing people’s lives. That’s why you’ll love joining us!
Our mission is to create personalised human connections. We recognise and respect the uniqueness of everyone, and we deliver a personal experience for every person. We are committed to seeing you thrive and succeed in your new career with us.
What’s in it for you?
An attractive remuneration package, including above industry award salary plus bonuses will be offered to the successful applicant. We want a career-minded sales driven individual in this position who has exceptional customer service skills, an awesome desire to succeed and learn, and understands that hard work will get you there. You will be part of the fitness industry’s most respected and awarded companies. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be absorbed in a culture of empowerment and growth as we continue to grow our brand across Hobart.
As Club Manager of Tasmania’s largest Anytime Fitness club, you are critical to the success of the club as you are responsible for lead generation, driving membership sales and building an awesome club culture with our awesome member base! Our club is only 2 years old and has so much more growing to do!!
You must be confident on the phone, have solid sales skills (but we will spend time training you), with a can-do attitude, and be able to work in a team environment. The critical skill is your ability to build rapport and deliver a premium level of customer service to every one of our members (and future members).
Beyond this, you will be required to:
- Welcome new members, by providing detailed and encouraging on-boarding
- Provide club tours to prospective members
- Create and execute a monthly outreach program
- Establish and maintain an effective referral program
- Maintain accurate sales records
- Be engaging on the telephone e.g. conducting telephone inquiries / follow up calls / answering customer care calls
- Greet members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly and open atmosphere
- Maintain a clean and safe club at all times
- Process cash and card transactions with ease and confidence
- Passion for health and fitness
- Strong customer service ethos, and sales philosophy
- Proven track record in reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Passion for building genuine relationships
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating, and effective communication skills
- Flexible to work days/evenings/Saturdays
- Intermediate computer skills
- Certificate III in Fitness (desirable)
- Excellent personal presentation
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Police Check
- Working with Vulnerable People Card (WWVP)
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter that highlights how your passion, and previous skills/experience align with what we are looking for in the ideal candidate. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants successful in progressing to interview will be contacted.
31 July 2019
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.