We’re looking for vibrant, enthusiastic people committed to changing lives. You know how to have fun and get stuff done – we are in the people business and we care.
Who are we? And why should you work with us?
At Anytime Fitness Merrylands, we are a passionate and high performing team who never give up on achieving superior results. We are a family, and as a family we are dedicated to changing people’s lives. That’s why you’ll love joining us!
Our mission is to create personalised, genuine human connections while achieving success for all our members. We are committed to seeing you thrive as part of our Anytime Fitness family and in order to facilitate that success, you will be learning from and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of Australia’s biggest fitness community. Half a million people are changing their lives every day with Anytime Fitness. That’s 500,000 hearts beating as one!
An attractive remuneration package, including high base salary plus bonuses will be offered to the successful applicant. We want a career-minded individual in this position who has exceptional leadership, management and customer service skills, an awesome desire to succeed and learn, and understands that hard work will get you there. You will be part of the fitness industry’s most respected and awarded companies. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be absorbed in a culture of empowerment and growth.
About the role:
As Club Manager, you own the success of the club as you are responsible for marketing, community outreach, sales and retention. You also champion team development, club culture and member satisfaction, while maintaining a premium facility. You work hard alongside your team who you lead and inspire to deliver memorable and extraordinary service for our current and future members.
Beyond this, you will be required to:
- Meet and greet potential and existing members
- Meet KPIs and sales targets
- Seek out and generate new sales leads
- Create a great club culture with a strong focus on member experience
- Promote the Anytime Fitness brand and image within the local community
- Solid sales and marketing experience
- Proven track record in reaching and exceeding KPIs
- First-rate people skills and a self-motivated work ethic
- Passion for the industry and changing people’s lives
- Demonstrated experience leading, coaching and developing high-performance teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
- Flexible to work days / evenings / weekends
- Certificate IV in Fitness (desirable)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Police Check
If you are ready to become a part of our Anytime Fitness Family, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your passion and previous skills/experience that align with what we are looking for in the ideal candidate. Please include your earliest start date in your cover letter.
18 Feb 2019
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.