Fernwood Fitness Group has become synonymous with women’s health and fitness in Australia and is renowned for its excellent customer service, premier facilities and special female touches.
Working at Fernwood involves having fun and embracing continuous improvement for yourself and your team.
We care about our team and our members, and we’re looking for people who do the same!!
As a Club Manager, you’ll be:
- accountable for the day to day operations of the Club.
- striving to achieve growth targets by focusing on new sales and member retention.
- managing all club-related activities in a commercial and cost-effective manner.
- involved in daily training and development of key team members.
- able to put your mark on creating a superstar team!
- proactive in creating positive member experiences that “empower women to shine”.
About you …
To be successful in this role you would need to possess the following:
- A hands-on, positive, and can-do attitude!!
- Exceptional leadership and mentoring skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the club, company and industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Proven ability to drive sales and club targets.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Flexible availability to work a roster that incorporates mornings, evenings and weekends.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 1 year Health Club Management experience.
If you meet the above criteria then we want to hear from you!
Please email your CV and cover letter to Belinda Amis Wheaton at email@example.com
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.