$65k ($80k OTE) plus super
We are recruiting for this fitness opportunity in Chermside.
Our client who is offering this amazing health and fitness opportunity is an innovative, luxurious, multi-room studio concept offering nearly 150 classes per week. With options ranging from Yoga and Reformer Pilates through to exciting new forms of HIIT training giving members plenty of different and fun ways to get moving.
In addition to a stellar studio timetable, this company also offer in-house health food bars providing a unique wellness and holistic fitness experience to their members.
We are looking for a Club Manager to take over their site in Chermside. Amongst your responsibilities you will have overall responsibility of commercial performance, leading and inspiring your team and ensuring exceptional brand standards are adhered to at all times.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience managing, coaching and developing teams is key
- Currently in a similar role and looking for your next challenge
- Proven examples of achieving commercial growth through driving new memberships, member retention and secondary spend
- Strong operationally and takes pride in the club
- Passionate about fitness and delivering a world class experience to members
- An excellent communicator
- Experience within a premium fitness environment is preferable
- Fitness industry experience (ideally at Club Manager level) is essential)
Your recruiter for this role is Maddie Cummings, Senior Account Manager at Love Recruitment Australia and can be contacted simply by applying for this role. Maddie and Love Recruitment Australia specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘Apply Now’ Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.