Currently scheduled to open April 21, Function Well Toombul will deliver our holistic philosophy, in a new luxe, 5-star facility and fitness experience like never before. We have left no stone unturned to ensure every part of our members journey is world class – The environment is everything when it comes to being fit. Our expert team, the design of our GYM floor, specialised group training rooms, studios and Restoration Zone will be unparalleled.
We are excited to be bringing a new offering to this location with a Refuel Bar providing nutrient dense salads, smoothies and amazing coffee
We are looking for an inspiring leader to help deliver on this vision, ready to come on board in the coming months to learn ‘The Function Well Way’ and lead our pre-opening strategy and campaign from January 2021.
- Lead the team
- Excel at operations
- Build the community
We’re after a Club Manager that personifies leadership, drive and initiative. You’ll be supporting and leading a team that’s dedicated to fulfilling our brand promises (results based, holistic offering, community focused). Function Well is more than just a gym, it is a brand that is built on purpose and passion. Our standards are high, we’re looking for someone not just to meet these standards but lead the team to exceed them.
These items will make sure you’re the right fit for the role:
- At least two years management experience.
- A proven track record of achieving KPI’s
- Impeccable presentation
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Strong attention to detail, systems orientated and love things being organised.
- Understand and believe in the Function Well philosophy
- Can do a rotating roster to be available on weekends
- Genuine passion for fitness and helping people – Understand and believe in the Function Well philosophy
- A high performer with a positive can-do attitude
What we Provide:
- An organisation that genuinely cares about our team and our members, you become part of our Function Well family
- A career opportunity that provides incredible purpose and fulfillment
- A free membership
- A generous earning potential
- A positive, supportive team environment
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com along with 100 words on why you would be the perfect person for this role.
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.