City Venue Management is a facility management company that manages a number of Aquatic and Health Club facilities throughout Queensland. Visit cityaquaticsandhealth.com.au/health-clubs/ for further information.
About the role
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual to join our team as a Cycling/ Triathlon Coach. The successful candidate will be based at our new facility in Parkinson and will have the opportunity to work alongside our Squad Coach to coordinate and deliver the cycling/ triathlon program. This position may be suited to a former triathlete or someone who is having a break from the sport.
Responsibilities of the position include
- Assist in developing Cycling/ Triathlon programs
- Deliver one-on-one and small group training programs
- Assist with building relationships within the area/ triathlon community to drive numbers
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of triathlon training techniques and concepts
- Assist in promoting and facilitating triathlon information sessions, triathlon clinics and seminars
The successful applicant
The successful applicant will have the ability to work with athletes of all abilities to help them achieve their fitness and race related goals and will also possess the following:
- ‘Development Coach’ qualification – Desirable
- Blue Card – Essential
- First Aid/ CPR – Essential
How to Apply
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.