Be inspirational as a Personal Trainer at Fitness First Carlingford!
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life. Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it’s a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life. Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude, and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
At Fitness First, our Franchised Personal Trainers are seasoned professionals. Their extensive experience and qualifications in the industry has paved the way for them to enjoy the freedom and reward of running their own successful personal training businesses under our rent based agreement.
Our unique PT development program includes:
– 3 day CEC accredited Personal Training Induction
– Ongoing in club development and support by your Personal Training Manager
– An ongoing and updated development calendar that has access to some of the best PT minds within the Industry both nationally and internationally
If you have completed your Certificate III and IV in Fitness and are passionate about changing the lives of others, apply for one or our Personal Trainer opportunities now.
What you should bring:
– A passion for fitness with a drive to see results and achieve goals
– Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service
– An ambitious and motivated, can-do attitude
– An ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team
– Maturity and confidence to proactively strike up conversations and build relationships with members
– Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
– World class training facilities with innovative and diverse training options
– Access to a large membership base with capped PT numbers to ensure optimum client base availability
– The opportunity to run your own business with uncapped earning potential. Our rental model is Australia’s most competitive and unlike some others in the market, we won’t charge a resign fee – instead we offer a loyalty model which rewards you based on tenure
– We will pay for your First Aid, CPR and insurance
– A passionate and supportive culture which makes you feel part of the family from day one. It’s also why we have one of the highest Personal Trainer retention rates in the industry
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
To apply, simply email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
15 Sept 2019
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.