Are you a highly motivated Fitness Coach looking for the next step in your Fitness career?
We are looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic Fitness Coach committed to changing lives. You know how to have fun and get stuff done. We are in the people business and we care.
Who are we? And why should you work with us?
At Anytime Fitness Bondi Junction, we are a passionate and high performing team who never give up on achieving superior results. We are a family, and as a family we are dedicated to changing people’s lives. That’s why you’ll love joining us!
Our mission is to create personalised, genuine human connections while achieving success for all our members. We are committed to seeing you thrive as part of our Anytime Fitness family and in order to facilitate that success, you will be learning from and mentored by some of the best in the industry.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of Australia’s biggest fitness community. Half a million people are changing their lives every day with Anytime Fitness. That’s 500,000 hearts beating as one!
- A large membership base, meaning lots of potential clients with endless opportunities to grow your profile and your rent-free personal training business
- Quality mentoring and training by a dedicated Fitness Manager to develop your career
- A passionate and dynamic team environment that will respect your skills and knowledge
- The results achieved by your clients will inspire and motivate you
- The challenge and empowerment of using your initiative will drive and grow your client base
- An environment where we live and breathe our values
About the role
We are ahead of the curve. You’re not just a personal trainer – you’re a Coach! As a valued Coach and member of our family, you are critical to the success of our members in helping them achieve their health and fitness goals, while contributing to our club culture.
We are looking for a Customer Service focused Fitness Coach with energy and enthusiasm who can be a superstar within our club. No two days are the same!
The role has a little bit of everything – general administration tasks, member inductions, retention activities, as well as one-on-one and small group personal training. We want YOU to be our Coaching all-rounder while building up a successful full-time personal training business.
You will be an Anytime Fitness Brand ambassador, with the ability to work flexible rotating hours, including evenings and Saturdays.
You must be confident talking to members both in person and on the telephone, have solid sales skills (but we will spend lots of time training you), with a can-do attitude, and be able to work in a team environment. The critical skill is your ability to build rapport and deliver a premium level of customer service.
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Registration with Fitness Australia
- Current professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Savvy social media skills
- Computer and IT skills
- A desire to work in a family team, which cares for each and every member
- A real desire to help people in their health and fitness journey
- The ability to work in a target-based environment
If you are ready to become a part of our Fitness Family, please apply now by submitting your up-to-date resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your passion and previous skills/experience that align with what we are looking for in the ideal candidate. Please include your earliest start date in your cover letter.
18 Feb 2019
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.