As Fitness Director, your initial key focus will be to promote, grow, lead and develop future Fitness Professionals kick-starting their careers. You will be key in our tribe’s leadership team to drive the recruitment of dynamic, high-performing fitness professionals; implement and manage Goodlife’s national fitness projects within your club; manage budgeted targets and financial administration tasks; and work collaboratively within the leadership team of your Club to achieve results and manage your team members.
The scope of this role entails
- Recruitment of trainers who have an appropriate fit to your existing team
- Development of your team members in their practical skill sets and knowledge
- Helping educate your team on relevant business management practices for personal trainers
- Implementation and management of Goodlife’s national fitness projects within your club
- Managing budgeted targets and financial administration tasks
- Collaborative management of your club within your surrounding management team
The role is Permanent Part Time and you will have the ability to conduct personal training from your home club outside of your Fitness Director role!
Qualifications & Affiliations
- Certificate IV in Fitness or above
- Fitness Australia registration
- Current First Aid and CPR
Experience & Attributes
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- Accomplished personal trainer with successful track record and client base
- Ability to lead team members both in setting examples of professional practice and in a one on one setting
- Confidence in executing tasks and instructions with minimal supervision
- Strong networking skills and ability to engage and sustain relationships within industry
What we offer
A competitive salary pro-rata, with incentives, and of course FREE Gym membership, will be offered to the successful applicant. As this is a performance orientated role, you will be rewarded financially for achieving budgets for your department. You will be working with an organisation that is values based and is experiencing incredible growth and change; a brand that is leading the industry.
To apply email your resume to email@example.com
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.