North Ryde Fitness + Aquatic are looking for a vibrant and energetic person to join our team.
This role will be full-time incorporating both components of teaching Group Training classes whilst being able to support our sales and customer service team when sessions aren’t on.
Some of the duties you will be responsible for:
- Plan and lead exercise sessions in one or more assigned fitness areas
- Track progress of clients, provide client advice on fitness goals as appropriate.
- Ensure the safety and injury prevention of all members and guests
- Demonstrate how to perform various exercises and routines to minimise injuries and improve fitness
- Provide progressions and regressions for participants who may have different skill levels
- Provide support at our customer service desk
- Participate in the sales and promotion of our facility
- Contribute to the various programs on offer at the site
- Show leadership in the utilisation of fitness products such as MyZone, Evolt, etc
- Contribute to the overall sales and marketing direction of North Ryde Fitness + Aquatic
- Support providing content for social media channels
We are looking for an individual looking to grow with our business with some exciting opportunities ahead.
Friday 12 February 2021
For more information contact Anthony Carlucci 0414 499 605
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.