Currently scheduled to open April 21, Function Well Toombul will deliver our holistic philosophy, in a new luxe, 5-star facility and fitness experience like never before. We have left no stone unturned to ensure every part of our members journey is world class – The environment is everything when it comes to being fit. Our expert team, the design of our GYM floor, specialised group training rooms, studios and Restoration Zone will be unparalleled.
We are excited to be bringing a new offering to this location with a Refuel Bar providing nutrient dense salads, smoothies and amazing coffee
We are looking for a motivated marketing specialist to come on part time in the coming months to learn the ‘The Function Well Way’ and create our pre-sales and opening marketing strategies with a view to be full time, January 2021.
- Direct and coordinate all company marketing and events
- Manage sales and marketing budgets
- Create, innovate, evaluate and optimise marketing strategies based on company values and KPI’s.
You will lead events, branding and marketing strategies for both facilities – Managing all components from creation to execution.
Your role encompasses management of all in studio and external channels that focus on fostering our community, brand, lead generation, retention, social media, PR, content creation, events, outreach and digital marketing management
You will be required to have initiative and a desire to constantly help innovate our offering, conducting market research, identifying marketing opportunities creating strategies and plans to grow the business in line with the company goals and values.
Function Well is more than just a gym, we are very focused on building long lasting relationships and creating memorable experiences for our members. Events and programs are at the cornerstone of what we do and an integral part of your role, having a passion for fitness is paramount
These items will make sure you’re the right fit for the role:
- At least 1-2 years marketing experience.
- Marketing, communications degree or relevant field
- Exceptional analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM, Facebook/Instagram, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience in website management and digital sale funnel platforms
- Enjoy and excel in copy writing
- Autonomous and self-motivated but enjoy being part of a team environment.
- A high performer with a positive can-do attitude
- Superior organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail, systems orientated and love things being organised.
- Understand and believe in the Function Well philosophy
What we Provide:
- An organisation that genuinely cares about our team and our members, you become part of our Function Well family
- A career opportunity that provides incredible purpose and fulfillment
- A free membership
- A generous earning potential
- A positive, supportive team environment
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com along with 100 words on why you would be the perfect person for this role.
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.