Aquafit Fitness & Leisure (a division of Campbelltown Catholic Club) is a multi-award-winning community focused Five-star facility located in Campbelltown, South West Sydney. Established in 2004, Aquafit has developed a reputation as Macarthur’s leading fitness provider, through our commitment to professionalism, community, innovative programming, excellence in facilities and customer service.
The position of Member Services Manager is directly responsible for delivering an exceptional member experience, through the recruitment, training and leadership of our Reception and Crèche teams. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will be an integral part of the leadership team and will play a major role in the achievement of Aquafit’s strategic growth plan.
We are looking for an experienced fitness industry leader, who is enthusiastic and impeccably presented with a thorough business understanding and extraordinary customer service skills. Ideally, you will use your initiative to solve problems, and have proven organizational and leadership skills.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ongoing recruitment, training, rostering and motivation of a customer experience focused team of Reception and Kidz Korner crèche staff.
- Coordinating all functions, events & activities for Aquafit members
- Implementation and management of a member retention plan for Aquafit.
- Reporting KPI targets & Report writing.
- Being a community ambassador representing Aquafit at events
- Administer and manage member feedback.
To be successful you will also have:
- Outstanding & proven authentic leadership and training of customer service teams in the fitness industry
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Cash handling experience
- General computer literacy – including Word & Excel proficiency.
- Knowledge and experience in member management systems CRM
- Immaculate personal presentation & grooming.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- High level of attention to detail.
- A “hands on” approach to the role with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work flexible hours when required
- Current CPR and Senior First Aid
- Working with Children Check
If you are an experienced and accomplished leader in the fitness industry and possess the passion, commitment enthusiasm and skills to be part of this award-winning professional team, send your details today.
Applications should be forwarded via email in the form of a covering letter and resume addressing the essential criteria to: General Manager Aquafit- email@example.com.
2 August 2019
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.