Orangetheory Fitness Brookvale is here, with a 7 star facility in the hustle and bustle of Warringah Mall, an exciting opportunity has opened up for the right person to join our team of All Stars, in a Membership Sales and Front of House capacity. You will be joining a team of dedicated staff that drive the studio front of house/operations and sales.
This is a Full Time position.
The Membership Consultant role assists in running all “front of house” studio operations, with a strong focus on premium customer service, as well as meeting sales expectations. The ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and sales experience. You will be responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the studio.
As a Membership Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in growing the Studio with your team mates. You will also work closely with Coaches to drive internal sales through referrals each week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives and maintains effective referral promotions each week (our studio operates in a very strong referral community)
- Drives and maintains effective lead generation activities each week
- Actively seek and generate new leads – sometimes thinking outside of the box to inspire your passion for fitness in customers.
- Ability to drive B2B relationships and B2B sales/corporate sales
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/sales calls to a high standard
- Services all appointments with leads to maximise conversion rates
- Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio
- Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
- Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong sales abilities
- Excellent people skills
- Great communicator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment.
- Moderate computer skills are necessary as you will use: MS Office, internet, and internal software platforms
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
- Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a colour, it’s an attitude)
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours
To be considered, you will have a strong track record of the following:
- Exceptional sales experience
- Extensive customer service
- Strong lead generation ability
- Consistent KPI achievement
- Attention to detail with computer platforms
- Positive outgoing personality
- Live locally, or within a reasonable drive/commute
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org today
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.