NORTHWEST WESTERN AUSTRALIA
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager to lead our Life and Soul Health and Fitness Clubs (4) and our F45 Group (6 Studios), all located in the Northwest of Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Our Life and Soul Health Clubs are 24/7 are busy, community focused and profitable. Our F45 Studios are part of the fastest growing franchise system in the world and provide our members with a fast, dynamic and results driven way to train.
We are looking for a ‘like minded’ Operations Manager, a game changer, who loves what we love and will lead our teams in a way that embraces our culture and drives our members experience to deliver business outcomes in line with our vision and values. We are family owned and operated and have a fantastic team around us who are driven to achieve our mission and targets – you will compliment an already established management team who thrive on progress, success and community involvement.
This role is full-time and will be positioned at our Head Office, located in Broome, Western Australia. Date of start approx. early November 2019. Salary package range $85,000 – $110,000 (depending on experience and qualifications) plus benefits. A unique list of expected KPI’s will be discussed at time of interview.
- Managing staff groups of 100 plus is essential.
- Working with motivated work colleagues and a changing environment is essential.
- Managing and training teams of staff is essential.
- Leading sales teams, club managers and studio managers to reaching their potential.
- Working with management teams to build membership base, driving sales and improving retention.
- Working to a budget and achieving targets is essential.
- Dealing with conflict on a member and staff level is essential.
- Development and implementation of systems and processes to improve our productivity.
Qualification and/or Training:
- Business qualifications, desirable but not essential.
- Human Resource qualifications, desirable but not essential.
- Fitness qualifications, highly desirable (Certificate III or IV).
- Current Level Two First Aid or equivalent, essential.
- Current CPR Certificate or equivalent, essential.
For more information and selection criteria, please contact Cindy Kempton;
July 31st 2019
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.