Coastal Bodies Personal Training Studio is looking for a Personal Trainer (Subcontractor) in South Coogee.
Coastal Bodies is seeking a confident, motivated and energetic individual with a strong worth ethic to join our successful team.
If you have a mature head, and can take responsibility for helping your clients get great results, don’t hesitate to apply today to join our dedicated and hard-working team in a well-equipped studio setting.
What we Offer
• A fun and supportive team in a great environment
• No weekly rent
• All uniforms, business cards and marketing provided
• We provide you with prospects/leads
• Opportunity to be mentored by one of Sydney’s most successful PTs with over 20 years’ experience.
About the Role
As a personal trainer at Coastal Bodies, you will design your own exercise programmes based on each client’s unique individual needs. In addition, you will inspire, motivate and keep your clients accountable by providing:
• Home/outdoor programmes for the days your client is not seeing you
• Fitness testing and regular reassessment
• Nutritional analysis and support
• Supermarket shopping tours
• A weekly check-in to keep your clients accountable to agreed targets
• Monitoring programme adherence
You will need to:
• Have a friendly and positive attitude
• Exude energy
• Be very customer service focused
• Able to relate to people of all ages and levels
• Be willing to learn and practice what you preach
• Be available to work in peak times (mornings, nights or both)
• Have a car
• Live close to the studio
• Be willing to give 100%
Skills and Experience
• Cert III and IV in fitness/personal training*
• Current Senior First Aid & CPR certificates
• Current fitness insurance
• Have a Working with Children Check and Police Check (or be willing to get one)
• Personal training/fitness industry experience*
*If you are currently completing your Cert IV and have the right attributes, we can provide you with an internship/mentorship programme.
If you meet the above criteria, then please email your resume and cover letter studio owner, Lisa Korn to apply: email@example.com
If you’d like some extra credit (not essential but preferred) include a link in your cover letter to a short 1-2 minute video telling us “Why you’re a good fit for Coastal Bodies Personal Training Studios, and what you’d need from us to help you realise your health and fitness career goals.”
3 May 2019
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.