About the business
With over 540 clubs nationwide, Anytime Fitness is one of Australia’s leading gyms! We currently have an opportunity for a Membership/ Sales Consultant to join our cluster of clubs in the Sutherland Shire.
We have 3 fast paced and high energy clubs in the shire (Caringbah, Cronulla and Miranda) with over 15 Personal Trainers and 3000 members we need another highly motivated player on our team.
About the role
Daily responsibilities include:
- lead generation inside and outside of the gym.
- Generating member referrals.
- Work to achieve sales targets.
- Implement retention strategies.
- Set up local businesses connections within the local community on a daily basis.
- Greet members as they come in.
- Interact with members on the floor.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Energetic and positive “can-do” attitude
- Exceptional customer service and phone manner
- Strong interest in health & fitness
- Friendly, vibrant personality with a passion for making a difference
- Ability to establish genuine rapport with members and club guests
- Comfortable generating external leads
- MUST be a confident approachable person
- MUST be willing to step outside of your comfort zone and grow with the team
- Benefits and perks
Work directly in the heart of the Sutherland shire and experience the excitement of working with a very driven team.
Be part of an awesome team culture with the potential to grow and expand within our team.
Free Anytime Fitness membership
Opportunity to work across 3 thriving fitness facilities in the Sutherland shire.
Skills and experience
Sales and management experience is essential for this position. The successful applicant will receive 2 full days of extensive sales and leadership training with Anytime Fitness.
If you consider yourself to be an energetic individual with a passion for health and fitness, then this is the role for YOU!
31 December 2019
To APPLY please send resume to email@example.com
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.