AN OPPORTUNITY AT IMPACT TRAINING
Impact Training and the National Sales Academy have created a new opportunity for a driven, enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Co-ordinator who would love to learn new digital marketing skills to combine with their selling skills.
This position will be a part time role to start with and be perfect for some who would enjoy the freedom of working remotely from home as well as being trained and mentored by Steve Jensen and other experts in sales, marketing and social media.
If this sounds like you and you’re truly ready for a challenge .. READ ON
What you’ll receive:
- The opportunity to be coached and mentored first-hand by world leaders in sales, marketing and social media
- The skills and knowledge to become a sales authority
- Exciting opportunities, challenges and the chance to meet inspirational people
- Business training for career advancement
- Training to encourage, engage with and support our online community SAC members
What you will do:
- Implement digital marketing lead generation initiatives
- Connect with people, and help them succeed
- Focus on the achievement of targets for clients and ITC
- Be resourceful, have a “will do” attitude, and apply initiative
- Be motivated to ALWAYS reach targets and activity minimums
- Learn, utilise, do, achieve – then celebrate
- Take direction and respond positively to feedback.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Be excited, self-driven, eager to learn
- Always follow through, perform productively, and achieve targets and results
- Enjoy being accountable for results
- Be a successful sales professional and enjoys social media and using the phone and Zoom
- Be prepared to always use your ‘Can Do Attitude’
- Be computer literate with proficiency in Excel, Word, CRMs, Social Media
- Have a desire and interest to learn and use digital marketing and new selling strategies
- Be eager to learn and implement new-age social and digital skills
For more information or to apply phone Steve Jensen on 0411 21 22 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.