One Fitness Brighton would love to hear from enthusiastic, sales and marketing / membership experience consultants to join our team of health and fitness professionals.
About One Fitness
One Fitness is a premium health and fitness brand that has been looking after the Bayside community for 25 years, and while we have a reputation as an industry leader in health and exercise science, it is our focus on job satisfaction which keeps our staff working with us for years.
Your role would include
- Managing membership experience
- Assisting with the management of sales and marketing
- Membership and fitness product administration
- Handling enquiries from the initial enquiry to sign-up, on boarding and beyond.
- Aligning potential members with the appropriate products and membership
- On boarding new members
- On boarding small-group-training members into our classes
- Communicating with members about their health and fitness goals
- Contributing and assisting in the management of our social media channels
- Managing our general health club environmental duties
- One Fitness Social Club and promotional work
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about Health and Fitness
- Can work in a team environment
- Available to work evenings (until 7pm) and possibly Saturdays
- Able to work 32 (minimum) – 38 hours a week
We would love it if you have:
- Fitness sales experience
- A background in fitness facility management and sales
- Live within 15km of our Brighton gym (not essential)
- A solid understanding of modern training methods
When you join the team, you get:
- A rewarding job amongst a strong team environment
- A free membership
- Free group personal training
- Amazing rates for family
- Continuing job training and education
- The opportunity to go to industry conferences such as FILEX
- The opportunity to sit in on all our health science related staff training.
Please send us your letter of introduction and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: ASAP – May 2021
Rate: $28 an hour + commission, 15K over the first 6-months (subject to targets being met)
As a premium brand, we don’t believe in cold calling, or tacky lead generation methods i.e. Standing on the street handing out flyers. This role will not require the successful applicant to perform either of these strategies.
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.