Infinite Cycle are not searching for the run of the mill studio managers; we are looking for NINJA studio leaders. Bondi Junction Studio set to launch soon…… like really, really soon…. so read on and if this sounds like you then get in-touch with us PRONTO!
You have never done SPIN like this…
Representing the latest and most advanced development in the global indoor cycling trend, Infinite Cycle is powered by the market-leading technology of the RealRyder indoor bikes, which; combined with immersive virtual reality technology, are set to transform Australians’ exercise and leisure routines.
You’ll be supported by the head office team to inspire,empower and grow with the brand. Co-creating an unforgettable experience for everyone who walks through the doors of your studio.
What its take to be an Infinite Cycle Studio leader
• An outgoing upbeat personality that is contagious.
• Enthusiasm and passion to see our members and team members feel inspired.
• An infectious and optimistic person who is able to be agile and adaptive.
• A passion and background in working within the fitness industry.
• The ability to multitasks with a smile.
• Current First Aid / CPR course /Cert III Fitness Qual.
Previous experience in teaching group fitness or indoor cycle is a bonus. Administrative and management capability in studio operations, sales and retention, BDM and leading teams.
Sound like you?
Then apply… by sending your CV to ;-
22nd July 2019
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.