Are you ready to step into your next Studio Manager role?
We offer you:
- The opportunity to be a leader and manage a team
- A collaborative and supportive working environment
- Be part of an awesome team and community
- An excellent annual remuneration based on full-time hours
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our flagship F45 studio.
- Manage all aspects of the studios
- Lead high-quality group training classes to clients on a daily basis
- Membership acquisition and retention
- Actively seek new membership opportunities
- Conduct referral/lead generation activities
- Contribute to social media content and planning
- Complete administration associated with memberships
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained
- Communicate with Directors as required
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients & business partners
- Motivated and passionate about the fitness industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to work flexible hours, early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Ability to manage additional Trainers
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum Certificate III in Fitness
- Current CPR and Senior First Aid Certificates
- Strong experience in group personal training
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships
- Strong experience in sales and management within a gym/fitness environment
- Strong computer skills
- F45 experience
- Mindbody software experience
Applicants shortlisted will be contacted to schedule an interview.
The successful applicants will receive full training in the F45 product, systems and technology. More information on the F45 Training model can be found at www.f45training.com.au.
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Adriana on 0400367878
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.