Precor WA & SA Sales Manager
- Commercial fitness industry
- Monitor business opportunities across WA & SA
- Open to employing on a Full Time basis or Sales Agency arrangement
The Company: Amer Sports is the world’s leading sporting equipment company, offering technically advanced products that improve the performance of sports participants. Our major brands include Wilson, Salomon, Arcteryx, Suunto, Atomic and Precor.
The Role: We are currently seeking a highly motivated, passionate Sales Manager to represent our Precor brand in this highly autonomous, dynamic and challenging role that manages our WA & SA customer base. You will be required to work within a designated territory generating sales and monitoring the business opportunities ensuring targeted revenue and profitable growth.
We are open to exploring flexible employment options that may consist of a sales agency arrangement or alternatively a more traditional full time permanent basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring business opportunities within designated territory.
- Managing the commercial tender process via negotiation with key customers. Understanding their needs, writing response documents and presenting on submissions as required
- Maintaining opportunity pipeline on Salesforce.com.
- Understanding the issues and needs of the various channels within the territory
- Understanding the key performance indicators that leverage the business
- Searching, developing and maintaining relationships with top decision-makers
- Completing detailed customer profiles and plans
- Working with Business Manager to prepare sales forecasts and reports
- Developing and present plans, programs and strategies that ensure company meets revenue, profit and market share targets.
- Attending designated trade shows, cultivate client relationships, and represent the company in a professional manner
The candidate: To be considered for this must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Selling skills with a minimum of five years in a commercial B2B sales environment
- Planning & Organising
- Outstanding writing skills
- Communication skills
- Customer service
- Results orientated
- Tender process experience advantageous
- Integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work autonomously
- Tertiary education preferred
Preferred work experience:
- A working knowledge of commercial fitness business practices
- Successful recent sales track record of
- $2M p.a.+
- Experience in delivering presentations to C-level clients advantageousIf this sounds like you, don’t hesitate and miss out on this opportunity. Please send your CV along with a cover letter that briefly details why you feel you would be suitable for this role directly to Daniel.Pugh@amersports.com. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer: Both Male & Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interviews to take place in Fremantle on 6th and 7th February.
The application form will include these questions:
Reporting to the Business Manager, the successful candidate will join a team orientated and customer focused business.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
5 Feb 2019
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.