Looking for Fantastic trainer
We are looking for a trainer to run our sessions in Northbridge NSW – Monday to Thursday inclusive- 09.30am to 10.15am starting ASAP
Live Life Get Active is a social enterprise whose vision is to build healthy and happy communities.
Working with our sponsors in conjunction with local councils, we provide outdoor group exercise and yoga sessions which are free for the community.
We currently have nearly 125 camps and almost 50,000 members across 6 states & ACT. We are continuing to grow and launch new locations regularly, so we have lots of great opportunities!
About The Role
We are looking to add to our fantastic team of passionate Trainers & Yoga Instructors who want to make a difference in people’s lives.
You’ll be working with a wide range of ages and fitness levels, building your own camp (location)/community while running our quick & simple classes.
Many of our Trainers have grown their own businesses quite substantially as a result of relationships built with our members.
Our session timetable operates in school terms only. (Not on weekends or Public Holidays)
What We Offer
- We provide all equipment, location and our members must register and book into the sessions – you get a roll call emailed prior to the session
- Guaranteed work 40 weeks of the year – get paid rain, hail or shine!
- $45 for Personal Trainers/$60 for Yoga Instructors
- Promote yourself to our members for additional business
- Access to our trainers manual with all relevant and key procedural information including exercises
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid & CPR is mandatory if First Aid is over 12 months
- ABN and Insurance
- Boxing qualification
- Relevant Yoga Certificates applicable to Yoga (200 hours minimum)
Applications close 23/11
To apply for a trainer or Yogi position, you will need to fill out the following application:
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.