Anytime Fitness are seeking highly motivated Member Retention / Personal Trainers looking for the next step in their Fitness careers. This is a position that combines the two roles.
Roles are available across multiple locations in the Eastern Suburbs and Parramatta region.
Join Australia’s biggest fitness community as a Member Retention / Personal Trainer who has what it takes to help people achieve their health and fitness goals, and a genuine need to make a difference? Are you highly motivated, confident, ambitious and driven, with an infectious and outgoing personality?
Anytime Fitness is the biggest fitness community in Australia and it all starts with heart. When you put it into everything you do extraordinary things happen. Half a million people are changing their lives every day with Anytime Fitness. That’s 500,000 hearts beating as one. Join us to make a difference in the health of our nation.
About the role:
This is a varied role for a Customer Service focused Personal Trainer with energy and enthusiasm. This role will cover general administration tasks, member induction and retention initiatives, sales, One on One, and Small Group Personal Training. The successful candidate will be employed in a part-time position as a club all-rounder, with potential to also build a full time personal training business.
You will be an Anytime Fitness Brand ambassador, with the ability to work flexible rotating hours, including evenings and Saturdays.
To become a part of the fitness industry’s number one health club chain, you must be able to:
- Make a difference helping people change their lives through exercise
- Assist in the sale of new memberships
- Conduct member induction sessions
- Manage other member retention initiatives
- Deliver effective personal training sessions to clients
- Develop and implement effective small group training session
- Adapt to different situations and different demands day to day
The successful applicant will have:
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Registration with Fitness Australia
- Current professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- A thirst to develop on the job
- Fantastic people and listening skills
- A smile and positive spark
- Enthusiasm and drive
- Great organisational skills
- Professionalism and reliability
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- Savvy social media skills
- Computer and IT skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to think outside the square
- A focus and love of healthy lifestyle habits
- A desire to work in a family team, which cares for each member in our group
- A real desire to help people in their health and fitness journey
- The ability to work in a target based environment
What’s in it for you?
- You have the opportunity to build your own personal training business around this permanent part time position. An attractive remuneration package above the Industry Award rate will be offered to the successful applicant, plus ongoing support and training will be provided.
- Please send your current resume to email@example.com, including your cover letter outlining your availability to start.”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
25 February 2018
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.