OsteoStrong is a global brand with a local focus. Part of the Tony Robbins group of companies, OsteoStrong integrative wellness centres deliver specialist 1:1 bone, balance & strength coaching, using exclusive state of the art osteogenic loading & regenerative technologies. We currently have 7 operating centres across Australia with new centres in the pipeline for 2021.
The unique opportunity to become part of the team at our flagship centre in Hawthorn comes with:
- specialist training & certification
- generous remuneration and employee benefits
- flexible working hours | Monday-Saturday
- genuine opportunity to grow within a blue ocean brand
- fun and friendly team
Our centres are thriving, and we are seeking passionate health and wellness individuals who are dedicated to creating extraordinary experiences and outcomes for our members.
- High energy, people person, team player
- Excited by giving to others
- Enthusiastic, kind, compassionate & reliable
- Impeccable integrity, honesty & fairness
- Dedicated to best practice and personal accountability
- Possess excellent communication & customer service skills
- Demonstrated growth mindset, willingness to learn
- Strong IT skills / passionate about technology
- Pro-active & driven to achieve
- Curious, adaptable & resilient
We are currently seeking an OsteoStrong Session Coach (permanent part-time) to:
- provide 1:1 coaching to members
- maintain up to date member records
- deliver incredible customer service experiences
- participate in networking, promotion & member events
- deliver discovery session to engage new members
- work collaboratively with the team to maintain our centre standards
- champion your strengths and passions within our rockstar team!
Allied health, exercise science, fitness or wellness credentials are highly desirable. This is a fast-paced physical role and requires a high attention to detail, with a strong focus on functional movement.
Our centre hours vary across the week and include some evenings and Saturday mornings.
Please note if successful, you will be required to complete 10 hours of paid online training plus a week of paid onsite training.
To apply please provide a cover letter and current resume including references. Only applicants who do so will be considered.
Find out more about OsteoStrong visit www.osteostrong.com.au
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.