State Business Development Manager (one in NSW & one in VIC)
- Exciting new Concept coming to Australia/NZ Market
- Join the Senior team now in the exciting start-up phase
- 2 x Full Time positions
- Base + Commission + Growth Opportunities
20PerFit offers you the very latest in training technology – a system that will see you achieve the results you want in a fraction of the time. We utilise revolutionary electro-muscular stimulation (EMS) technology to provide you with time-conducive, science-backed training sessions
We are in an exciting period as we prepare for our upcoming launch into the Marketplace through the ANZ Market.
Reporting to the Head of Operations the State Business Development Manager will play a key part to the Sales and onboarding of the License product (20PerFit) to Personal Trainers, Health Clubs and Studio Growth. You will play an integral role to the growth of the business within your State Portfolio. This includes strong relationship management with Internal & External Clients, Identifying Events and opportunities for brand awareness to resource new Business.
In addition, the purpose of this role is to also identify opportunities for Business Development in the area of responsibility.
Skills & Attributes:
- Friendly, helpful and energetic work style
- At least 3 years’ experience in Sales, Business Development, Networking or Account Management
- Strong business and commercial acumen with demonstrated financial analysis capabilities
- Demonstrated track record for achieving agreed financial outcomes and associated KPI’s
- Able to adapt to interventions to varying circumstances
- Demonstrated leadership and team player
- Fitness or Leisure Background (Desirable not ESSENTIAL)
- Willing to ‘roll your sleeves’ up to get the job done- WIN TOGETHER
- Police Check clearance
- Legally entitled to work in Australia
- Ability to travel when required
- Experience and knowledge using CRM Software
- Experience in the leisure & fitness industry (Desirable not essential)
As this is a newly created role for the Launch of 20perfit; the State Business Development Manager may have other territories to work on whilst the business is in growth.
What’s in it for you?
Attractive Base Salary / MVA and lucrative Bonus Structure
Great opportunity to be part of a Start-up Brand
Opportunity of Career growth with the company expansion plans
Being able to have solid input to processes and strategy of our business
If you are a passionate person who wants the challenge and to be part of a new start up in the Fitness Industry we want to hear from you!
21 June 2019
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.