The old brain is responsive to anything pertaining to self. Think the old brain is the centre of “ME” with no patience or empathy for anything that does not immediately concern its own wellbeing and survival.
For example if you see someone injured in front of you, your new & middle brains would help you feel empathy but your old brain is wouldn’t care, it would be too busy being relieved it was not you injured or hurt.
Your sales message and marketing messages must be 100% focused on the prospect. Your prospects want to hear what you can do for them before they will pay any attention to you.
Grab a copy of the ebook I wrote called How To Turbo Boost Your Fitness Business with
Powerful Neuromarketing Strategies.
This book includes:
- Understanding how your prospect’s brain works
- Pricing that appeals to the brain
- 10 words that build trust
- Use multiple senses in the buying process
- 15 red hot tips for giving your fitness business a neuromarketing makeover.