The old brain is not qualified to process written language or the use of words, especially complicated ones and jargon.
You will simply be slowing down the decoding of your message and place the burden of information processing onto the new brain. Meaning your prospect will want to think rather than act on making a decision.
Let me explain:
The old brain is constantly scanning for:
- What is familiar
- What is friendly
- What is concrete
- What is recognisable
Your old brain will not be able to process concepts like:
- ‘Flexible memberships’
- ‘An integrated exercise and nutrition program’
- “Open 24 hours”
- “Start now”
Grab a copy of the ebook I wrote called How To Turbo Boost Your Fitness Business with
Powerful Neuromarketing Strategies.
This book includes:
- Understanding how your prospect’s brain works
- Pricing that appeals to the brain
- 10 words that build trust
- Use multiple senses in the buying process
- 15 red hot tips for giving your fitness business a neuromarketing makeover.
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.