How to move from Practitioner to Coach to increase your client’s results and your income.
Has your business or own personal development plateaued?
Do you want to take both to a whole new level?
Then take a listen below …
Many people talk about “coaching” being what they do, yet have never trained in the skills and techniques that give professional coaches the edge.
It is possible to learn how to use coaching skills and a conversational style that will hugely influence the success of your clients and our business.
Coaching Communication Skills Training
will enable you to:
- Increase your clients’ engagement
- Increase commitment and adherence to your “program” which will lead to better results
- Become an effective facilitator of mindset and behavior change
- Sell programs not sessions, leading to an increase in fees
- Obtain more referrals through greater client satisfaction
- Build a strong business with recurring income
- Stand out from the rest by having a significant point of difference
- Gain CECs, PDPs and many other ongoing education points
Delivered by Australia’s First and Leading Coach Training Organisation
Fiona is the founder and Managing Director of WCA. With over 25 years experience in the health, fitness and wellness industries, Fiona has a vast depth of experience ranging from health club owner, university lecturer, keynote speaker, wellness coach trainer, counsellor, author and in 2011/2012 was National General Manager of The Golden Door group of health retreats. She holds Masters Degrees in Exercise Science and in Counselling and is a certified and licensed Wellness Coach with Wellcoaches in the US. Fiona is passionate about helping people and organisations be the best they can be by recognising that optimal mental, physical and emotional wellness are essential for growth of the individual and within the corporate culture. She is a sought after speakers in many arenas and runs many of the coach training programs. Fiona has written a book “Coach yourself to Wellness” and workbook that supports many of her programs.
Fiona was also a Finalist in the 2014 Telstra Business Women’s Awards.