Shout Outs From Last Week
- To Darren & Nadine Show who are organising Crossfitters for Bushfire Relief in a couple of weeks. This is a great idea and anyone in the world can be involved. Just click here to find out more in their Facebook Group.
- Congrats to Heath on his new venture and adventure in the fitness industry! Heath is opening a new gym this year that is unique and meets a niche market. He’s incredibly focused and I know this will be a successful business!
- Great to catch up with Chantal and Constantine last week. They are excited to announce the first 20Perfit Training Academy at the end of January. I’m going to be working at the Academy on sales and marketing tips. 20Perfit is Australia’s newest and most exciting opportunity for personal trainers to add new revenue and service to their business in 2020. It is EMS training and their licence program is super exciting. Check it out here.
- To ABC Financial for their support of the Fitness Business Podcast Intensive series in 2019. Thanks Jennifer for all your support.
- To Kent and Matt from Fit Nutrition who have a very cool way to build a secondary revenue stream in your Aussie business – selling supplements. I really love their business model for any sized Aussie fitness business. Great to connect, chat and thanks for giving me the opportunity to help my friends with your supps by people going to my webpage.
Our Fitness Industry Tech Summit registrations are open and you’ll be able to grab the cheapest tickets ever by pre-registering now at www.FitnessIndustryTechSummit.com.au – name and email and no money down! You’ll be getting your opportunity in 7 days, so pre-register now!
Active Management Community
This week I gave the community an amazing resource. It is a free workbook to spend 20 minutes with team members to make 2020 their personal and professional year. I’ve had a few clients use this with huge success and I normally sell it at $100! If you’re in the community it is free to download!
We also had 29 new members join last week!
Every week there are resources and assets to help you lead your business. There are no sales pitches. People just like you helping, sharing and growing so we can together lower the health care costs across the globe! Join the community here.
The AM Pitch
Mondays are the days we make decisions, so today is the day to make a huge decision about your business development not just in 2020 but on-going.
One Reason To Join The Industry Leaders Roundtable in 2020: we examine everything that’s happening in the International fitness industry. In order to stay ahead of your competition you have to be looking in the right place. And with running a business a full time job, how do you have time?
Most owners do not have time, so they ride the industry waves once they have broken. At Roundtable, we examine what’s happening in the industry and SWOT what’s happening to determine if it’s a trend or a fad. And if it’s a trend, what’s our strategy for using that trend to our advantage. Roundtable will open your eyes to things you never knew.
The various Australian and New Zealand Industry Leaders Roundtable are taking applications now:
- Australian Club Owners Roundtable
- NSW Personal Trainers Roundtable
- New Zealand Fitness Business Roundtable
Message me now or drop me an email: email@example.com to find out more. If you’re based in the US, then REX Roundtables is available for you to join. Contact Eddie Tock – Eddie@rexroundtables.com Europeans contact Fausto di Guilio – firstname.lastname@example.org
How much networking are you doing? Networking is the contact sport of the new decade.
Quite seriously, inside your fitness business – no matter the size – is a plethora of opportunities for you to explore. This could include:
- Group memberships for companies and businesses;
- On site wellness talks;
- Managing on-site gyms;
- Or just plain old referrals.
As a leader of our business, we should be demonstrating to our team networking in the community and seizing upon any opportunity to build our brand or expose our brand.
Schedule time to walk the gym floor and really meet your members. Networking costs zero dollars, the benefits are boundless, and will add some real excitement to your daily tasks as you learn new things about your members. Worst case scenario, you’ll have made a member feel great from your conversation. Networking is not a spectator sport it’s a contact sport.
#ThinkAndDoDifferent with Active Management in 2020.
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.