Shout Outs From Last Week
- Thanks to Scott and the Newcastle LAM Group for Anytime Fitness for inviting me to work with their 20+ clubs last Friday. We had over 50 club managers, assistant managers, and personal trainers come along and learn about . . . I cannot tell you! The content is of course top secret! To have me work with your team, email me now.
- To Jim Adams the host of the Masters In Fitness Business Podcast, for interviewing me last week. We had a great chat about team members improving their personal self and this interview will go live in a couple of weeks.
- Speaking of podcasts, a shout out to Andrew Stotz for this week sharing our interview on his podcast My Worst Investment Ever. Listen here!
- Great to catch up with Olivia, Alice and Gerardo from MindBody Online. We had a really positive discussion about MindBody Online and Active Management working more closely together in 2020. Check out MindBody Online here.
Our Fitness Industry Technology Summit pre-registrations are open until Thursday! Pre-registering now at www.FitnessIndustryTechSummit.com.au – name and email and no money down to get your invite to secure your Extra Early Bird registration on Thursday. Pre-register now by clicking here.
You can advertise any positions vacant in your business – no matter where in the world you are – on our website for free! This could mean over 12,000 sets of eyes see your position vacant. This week we shared an amazing role in the Philippines, Sydney, and Perth. You can place your ad here.
Active Management Community
We open The Pitch today in the Active Management Community. This is where suppliers can post a special value add for members of the Active Management Community.
We had 64 new members join last week which meant we are over 1500 members!
Every week there are resources and assets to help you lead your business. There are no sales pitches. People just like you helping, sharing and growing so we can together lower the health care costs across the globe! Join the community here.
The AM Announcement
The massive news for Active Management and me is that in 2020 I will be working for REX Roundtables in the US! This year I will be chairing the:
- Sales Managers Roundtable
- Personal Trainers Roundtable
- Marketing Managers Roundtable
And later in the year taking on a new Roundtable for US fitness businesses. That’s 4 new roundtables and several trips to the US.
This is a huge opportunity and responsibility that I am really looking forward to. Thank you to Eddie and Will from REX Roundtables and good luck to Mary on your journey!
It will not impact my Australian and New Zealand Roundtables. The various Australian and New Zealand Industry Leaders Roundtable are taking applications now:
- Australian Club Owners Roundtable
- NSW Personal Trainers Roundtable
- New Zealand Fitness Business Roundtable
Message me now or drop me an email: email@example.com to find out more. If you’re based in the US, then REX Roundtables is available for you to join. Contact Eddie Tock – Eddie@rexroundtables.com Europeans contact Fausto di Guilio – firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the data you already have, why not identify your best members. Identify:
- Which sex of your members stay the longest? Or
- What age group of members stay the longest? Or
- What suburb do your members live that stay the longest? Or
- A combination of all the above.
- Or even all of the above for members who spend the most?
When you identify these members in your own database then you can target them with your social media ads both with placement and a very specific message!
Start doing this and you’ll attract better qualified leads and higher quality members – based on your own data!
#ThinkAndDoDifferent with Active Management in 2020.
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.