JT has been featured on the following podcasts. Click the link and listen!
Jumping in a helicopter (metaphorically, of course!) allows you to view your business from different heights so you can laser focus at times and at others see the bigger picture. Rachel Brenke chats with Justin Tamsett about why entrepreneurs need to allocate time each week to work on their businesses versus working in their businesses.
Jack Thomas talks to Justin Tamsett about member pricing and structures, where the industry is heading and some hard conversations you need to have with yourself to get through the next 6-12 months.
Jack talks to Justin Tamsett - the man behind the Fitness Business Podcast, Active Management consultancy (and lively Facebook community). The two JTs talk about his journey and all things fitness business.
Your mindset, level of discipline and leadership can play a direct role in the success or failure of your business. These are things you need to pay attention to and improve. Justin Tamsett shares 7 Strategies that can help you improve these areas. He’s learned these in his 31 years in the Fitness Industry and he shares them with us on this episode.
On this episode of the ‘Fitness Business Authority Podcast’, Justin Tamsett, owner of ‘Fitness Business Podcast’, reveals how gym & boutique studio owners can retain clients and ultimately grow and scale their fitness business.
JT speaks with Jono from Bootcamp Blueprint on what's happening around the world in regard to sales and personal training trends.
In this episode of the Fiit Professional Podcast Brett & Justin discuss the following:
- Where is the fitness industry heading and how this will effect every Personal Trainer and how you can take ADVANTAGE of these trends
- The concept of NEWISM and how this applies to your Fitness Business
- Virgin consumers (no this has nothing to do with Richard Branson
- A logical way on how to decide whether or not the Health & Fitness Industry is for YOU or not.
- JT shares his thoughts on the purpose social media and digital marketing in the fitness industry, specifically as it pertains to broadcast versus engagement.
- JT goes into detail about what “active aging” means to him, and how some diseases can be addressed head-on through exercise.
- Bryan and JT discuss the new methods and delivery behind a more holistic approach to wellness and self-betterment, including emerging technologies that make it possible in new and innovative ways.
- JT shares a few bits of wisdom and other emerging trends in the industry that he thinks listeners should pay particular attention to, especially in his native Australia.
So, how do you turn around sleeping dogs and get people to actually come into the gym? It’s down to a couple of things that JT chats to Richard about.
Fitness business and marketing leader Justin Tamsett talks people power and technology, the US versus Aussie fitness market, and why the niche shall inherit the earth, with Network’s Oliver Kitchingman.