JT has been featured on the following podcasts. Click the link and listen!
JT speaks with Jono from Bootcamp Blueprint on what's happening around the world in regard to sales and personal training trends.
In this episode of the Fiit Professional Podcast Brett & Justin discuss the following:
- Where is the fitness industry heading and how this will effect every Personal Trainer and how you can take ADVANTAGE of these trends
- The concept of NEWISM and how this applies to your Fitness Business
- Virgin consumers (no this has nothing to do with Richard Branson
- A logical way on how to decide whether or not the Health & Fitness Industry is for YOU or not.
- JT shares his thoughts on the purpose social media and digital marketing in the fitness industry, specifically as it pertains to broadcast versus engagement.
- JT goes into detail about what “active aging” means to him, and how some diseases can be addressed head-on through exercise.
- Bryan and JT discuss the new methods and delivery behind a more holistic approach to wellness and self-betterment, including emerging technologies that make it possible in new and innovative ways.
- JT shares a few bits of wisdom and other emerging trends in the industry that he thinks listeners should pay particular attention to, especially in his native Australia.
So, how do you turn around sleeping dogs and get people to actually come into the gym? It’s down to a couple of things that JT chats to Richard about.
Fitness business and marketing leader Justin Tamsett talks people power and technology, the US versus Aussie fitness market, and why the niche shall inherit the earth, with Network’s Oliver Kitchingman.