We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Liaison between sales and marketing, aiding the development of point of purchase material and marketing of current and new products.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all client needs met
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analysing client data to provide customer relationship management
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients
- Proven experience as key account manager
- Vision to understand customer needs and translate them in to practical solutions
- Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent proposal writing, project management and analytical skills.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
More info: http://www.onefitstop.com/
23 April 2018
OneFitStop offers the next generation business SaaS solution for boutique fitness businesses and multi-location facilities. The platform reduces overall administration hours of managing core operations, supports all the necessary tasks required for business success and enables effective growth in changing markets. OneFitStop operates internationally and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.