Last week I spoke with Denise Lee Yohn about how to create a culture led brand.
During the show, you will learn about:
- The definition of brand identity and brand purpose and the benefits of identifying these for your employees and customers.
- The importance of having a ‘Brand-Led Culture’ and where you can start with creating this in your own business
- The danger of having a culture and brand that don’t align and she shares a great example of this from a brand I’m sure you will recognise.
- How to ensure our employee experiences operate on the same values we have for our members
- 3 actions you can do immediately to start creating a Brand-Led Culture for your business.
Chantal worked for 15 years in senior sales and marketing roles in the media industry before transitioning careers. She began as a qualified Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor. Realising she could do more to help the industry, she became a Fitness Business Coach with Active Management. Then in 2015, she became the host of The Fitness Business Podcast. Now with over 238 shows and 400,000 downloads it is one of the world’s top podcasts for fitness business owners, managers and fitpreneurs.
Chantal has interviewed fitness industry leaders including Rick Caro, Bill McBride, Brent Darden, Rasmus Ingerslev, Derek Gallup, Alison Flatley, Mo Hagan, Sarah Robb O’Hagan, Carrie Kepple, Emma Barry.
Fitness industry award winners including Todd Durkin, Krista Popowych, Carol Michaels, Kristen Green.
International authors including Jay Baer, Jeb Blount, Mark Shaefer, Mike Michaelowicz, Michelle Segar.