More than a Club Manager, we want you to become our Club Leader!
What’s in it for you?
- A generous salary
- All the support and training you need to become an industry-leading manager.
- An opportunity to join a group with over 500 clubs nation-wide and 4,000 clubs worldwide, providing unparalleled opportunities for career progression.
About the Role:
As a Club Manager of Anytime Fitness Griffin, your job is to…
- Find new members,
- Oversee gym operations
- Implement retention strategies that help members and increase the club’s profitability and performance.
Most importantly, you’ll demonstrate the commitment of a business owner (without the stress of paying the bills!).
Key responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Managing daily operations
- Develop and implement a Sales Management Plan and lead generation activities
- Work closely with the Area Manager
- Establish links within the local community and developing social events for club members
- Create a fun, friendly and focused club environment where staff love to work and members love to work out!
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- A proven track record for achieving high sales targets
- Confident & thinks outside the box to seek new leads and close sales
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Motivating, encouraging and approachable
- Genuine desire to make a difference to your staff and members lives!
- Impeccable presentation
- First Aid & CPR
- Blue Card & Police Check (Under 18’s club requirement)
Desirable (not essential):
- Certificates III & IV in Fitness
- Personal Training Experience
Please send your up-to-date CV and cover letter explaining why this is the right position for you firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.