We are a growing fitness company based in Canberra that offers its team members the training, support and opportunities to really make a difference to the world.
Les Mills Asia Pacific is a local company making a big impact on the global fitness industry. We inspire millions of people to get moving every week. They engage with us and rely on us for the world’s best group training.
Globally our workouts are licensed by +19,500 partners in +100 countries around the world. We support our partners with research, marketing and new workouts every three months. Our tribe of 130,000 certified instructors bring those workouts to life every day.
Are you ready to join the tribe?
We’re looking for a full time Canberra based Business Partnership Manager (BPM) whose responsibilities include sales and account management of our partner clubs.
The BPM’s key focus is to partner with new and existing licensed clubs to help them motivate their members to fall in love with exercise.
- Proficient professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously to achieve targets
- Exceptional sales skills
- Tenacious and ‘never give up’ approach
- Previous sales experience, preferably from within the fitness industry
- Ability to identify opportunities to cross/up-sell & promote Les Mills
- Work well in a team and able to work on your own initiative
- Business Development minded
- The flexibility to travel overnight and interstate on a regular basis.
- Create and nurture relationships with new and existing licensees to create partnerships
- Guide and educate existing partners using market research to engage members, improve club operations and to retain as long-term customers
- Increase the value of our partnerships and manage program cancellations
- Maximise brand and business growth through opportunity identification for new and existing partners within your region
- Represent Les Mills Asia Pacific at industry events, tradeshows and seminars in a professional manner
- Promote and deliver industry insight and Les Mills management content through webinars, seminars and presentations.
The right person for this role will be passionate about health and fitness, be open and willing to grow and collaborate within a dynamic team, be adaptable, have the ability to work independently and love a challenge. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required as the position is predominately client facing.
You’ll join a team of individuals who are excited and passionate about the power that group fitness has to change people’s lives. You’ll be ready to learn the skills and knowledge to take that passion and transmit it to our existing and new club partners.
Why should you apply?
- Salary package and benefits – above industry standards
- Significant ongoing training and support
- Exciting team culture – generous and frequent social/team events
- On-site workout space powered by Les Mills Virtual
- A recognised ‘Great Place to Work’ – committed to being an employer of choice.
Submit your application via this link: https://tinyurl.com/y7zjd6p9
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.