New Image Personal Conditioning is the best health and wellness studio in Bella Vista.
New Image is different from the rest. We have Personal Trainers and Exercise Physiologists who work very closely with our clientele to make every experience they have is completely personalised.
Our community is one with a growth mindset. You will be expected to have experience as a PT and you will be provided incredible opportunities to participate in several courses, certifications and conferences.
The following is necessary:
- Cert IV in Fitness
- Insurance as a Fitness Instructor
- First Aid Certificate and CPR
The following attributes are necessary:
- An authentic ability to create and maintain quality relationships with others.
- You need to “walk the walk”. We’re all walking, talking role models for our clients.
- A dedication to be the best in everything you do.
- A growth mindset. We never stop learning.
- Achieve results. Our clients want results.
- An adaptable personality and an ability to write tailored health and fitness programs.
What the role involves:
- As a Personal Trainer with New Image Personal Conditioning, you are expected to be available for working hours and be at your best for your clients every day of the week. To achieve amazing results with our busy clientele, you need to be available for them early in the day and in the afternoon/evening.
- Continuously adapt all of your programming according to the individuals goals, strengths, likes and dislikes.
To apply, email Sean L’Estrange
Applications close: 12/08/18
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.