Anytime Fitness is the biggest fitness community in Australia. With over 500 clubs nation-wide and over 4000 clubs worldwide we are an industry leader.
About the role:
A unique opportunity has become available at our Shellharbour Club for a dynamic Club Manager who can hit the ground running from Mid-December – Review 6 month maternity position potential for ongoing employment.
Reporting to the Club Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of achieving KPI’s in retail, fitness or similar customer focused role with impeccable customer service skills. The role will demand nights & weekend availability. With a clear mandate to attract and retain members, the club manager will be responsible for leading a wider team to champion club culture & service standards.
What’s on offer:
- State-of-the-art club environment
- Supportive team-orientated culture
- Ongoing training
- Strategic Marketing Plans already in place at the club and regional level
- Free Gym Membership to Anytime Fitness
- Generous base salary with an attractive incentive scheme
Your role responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a Sales Management Plan to knock your monthly sales targets out of the ballpark!
- Drive club culture to develop a base of raving fan clients
- Execute and enhance the club’s external sales and marketing campaigns
- Translate monthly KPIs and sales goals into daily and weekly activities
- Manage the club’s inbound financial controls
- Create a fun, friendly and focused club environment where staff love to work and members love to work out!
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven track record for achieving high sales targets
- An active listener
- Confident & thinks outside the box to seek new leads and close sales
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to manage a small team of employees
- Highly motivating, encouraging and approachable
- Genuine desire to make a difference to your staff and members lives!
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to our Area Manager Kayla ( email@example.com )
16 December 2019
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.