We are consistently on the lookout for up and coming fitness trainers with a client-first attitude and a thriving determination to relentlessly pursue excellence. Recalibrate is more than a gym or studio.
At Recalibrate, we pride ourselves on delivering client-centric, cutting-edge fitness coaching.
And to do so, we need fitness professionals who are passionate about providing clients with the best possible advice, support and accountability, who are open to ongoing personal development and new ideas to help make them the best coach they can be.
We are a community determined to treat people as people and not a condition or membership number.
We know that there are coaches out there that are bursting to give people a better, more personalised service.
They just need a business they can call home with the right environment to help them be the best they can be, and the security and time required to get to know and understand their clients and deliver a truly personalised service.
Recalibrate is offering the right candidates:
- Secure full-time or part-time employment
- A competitive base wage
- Commissions on client retention as well as new business you generate
- Paid Leave
- Regular hours
- Ongoing mentorship and personal development
- Outstanding educational resources
- Career progression opportunities.
Recalibrate currently runs two fitness studios as well as our online services and virtual fitness programs, ensuring we can cater to clients who are able to to train in-person as well as those who cannot come in.
For those who are not able to come in, we cater for them using the latest technological solutions backed by our coaching expertise. Our fitness studios are located in Melbourne CBD and Moorabbin.
Director Gary Wagner has over 17 years of experience as a fitness professional, business owner and industry coach to those new and established to the field, Gaz invests incredible time and energy into his team’s success and development, both as fitness coaches and as people.
What do you need to bring to the table?
From a technical and qualification point of view, we need coaches who at the bare minimum have:
- Cert IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
While those minimum requirements are essential and mandatory, it’s the person behind the coach we are interested in.
So, what are we looking for in the next crop of Recalibrate coaches?
We need you to bring:
- An open mind and willingness to grow.
- A determination to practice what you preach.
- An ability to demonstrate you share in our philosophy of being a living example of good health to our clients.
- Clear and confident communication skills.
- Exemplary organisational skills and an ability to work independently.
- A willingness develop and grow your skills and knowledge
- Be all in on this commitment. We are ready to grow forward and that means we need people who want the rewards that come from being a high performer.
Does that sound like you?
Our inbox is always open to potential coaches at Recalibrate.
You may apply via the website at www.recalibrate.melbourne or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.