Listen To Your Body is a personalised health and fitness service, aimed at improving the total health and well-being of our members. LTYB created a model combining one on one personal training and group training which is truly unique in the fitness industry.
As a Personal Trainer at Listen To Your Body, you will help change the lives of our amazing members and be part of a fantastic new venture.
There is no rent for PT’s as all staff are employees– Our model sees you share the entire database for individualized group personal training sessions at scheduled session times.
- Passion for helping people with their health, fitness and well-being.
- Outgoing, engaging, enthusiastic and caring personality
- Team player, leader, strong communication and open to continuously to learn new idea’s and skills
- Must be truly committed to your own health and fitness to be able to motivate others.
- Cert III and IV in Fitness + First Aid
- Embraces early mornings
- Ability to train members and connect of a range of ages and fitness levels.
- Ability to build relationships fast.
- Applicants must be double vaccinated by November 26th 2021 (please attach your certificate if already vaccinated).
NOTE: This role has many opportunities to progress with Future Studio Management role available.
All Personal Trainers have the opportunity to apply to own a LTYB studio if that is a career goal.
No experience necessary. The shifts are either morning or afternoon with the possibility of a weekend shift so, flexibility will be favourable.
If you sound like the perfect fit for our model then we would love to hear from you. Please send your cover letter and resume to our founder email@example.com and check out our website for further information about us www.listentoyourbody.com.au
We want passionate trainers who aim to improve and impact our fitness community. Candidates who want a career in the industry are preferred.
Justin is the Managing Director of Active Management, which he began January 2004. He offers coaching to businesses worldwide in everything from start up and design to marketing and sales systems. Justin also facilitates four Australian and New Zealand ‘fitness industry roundtables’ events, which allows him to see a huge cross section of business models.